Share Your PATH Photos With Us
Building Trails, Building Community
The PATH Foundation is transforming this vision into reality. In just twenty years, PATH has developed over 160 miles of trail throughout Georgia and has become a nationally recognized model for trail-building success. PATH’s linear parks have become part of the landscape in urban and rural areas, in affluent and impoverished communities. PATH trails are bringing people together from all races, ages, income levels and cultural backgrounds.
PATH wants to see your photos of how our trails impact your life and community. We will feature some of our favorites in the quarterly PATH newsletter.
You can submit your photos to our Flickr page (see details below) and tag them with “pathfoundation”; and be sure to label each photo with where it was taken.
Not Familiar with Flickr™?
Flickr is an online photo-sharing website that is made up of many groups, including a Path Foundation Group. You can add your photos to the PATH Foundation photo-sharing group and quickly enter many images for others to see.
Submit Your Photos using Flickr™
To add a photo to Flickr, just follow these easy steps:
- Log on—To submit your photos via Flickr™, use your Yahoo!® ID to login to www.flickr.com. If you do not have an account, you can sign up for free. (Please note: If your account is new, you’ll need to upload at least 5 photos before you’ll be able to see your images on Flickr™. After that minimum has been reached, it shouldn’t take more than a few days for your photos to appear in searches, groups, etc.)
- Upload an image—After logging in, upload your images.
- Join The PATH Foundation’s Flickr group—If you are not already a member of The PATH Foundation’s group on Flickr™, join by clicking “Join?” on the group’s homepage.
- Send the image to our group—Browse to the image you wish to submit for the call for photos, click on the “Actions” drop-down menu above the image and select “add to/remove from group” to add your photograph to The PATH Foundation’s photo pool.
- Tag it!—Once you’ve added your photo to the group, tag each photo with ‘pathfoundation’ through the “Tags” feature in the right-hand column of the individual photo’s page.
You’re Done! Thank you for sharing your PATH photos with us.
Legal Details and Your Rights
You will retain all rights to any photograph you submit—including ownership, if applicable—other than those rights licensed in the next sentence.
By submitting your photo using ‘pathfoundation’, you hereby grant to The PATH Foundation (i) a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and publicly perform the photographs you submit to The PATH Foundation and (ii) the right to use your name, city, state and country of residence in promotions and other publications.